1) We started this business because we were told time and again when helping people move that they ended up paying way more than they were quoted because the removalists dragged their feet on the day and the move took a lot longer than they were told it would. We saw a need for a truly fixed price furniture removal company that has no hidden costs and gives customers peace of mind knowing that if the removalists are slow it will not cost them any extra. KASA Removals is now going from strength to strength with many repeat and referral customers each month.
2) We treat all furniture as if it is our own and wrap and strap each individual item to ensure that nothing is damaged or marked and arrives at the delivery address in the same condition as it was before we picked it up. Time and again we are surprised to be told that the last removalist just put their stuff in the truck with little or no padding and straps. When you want packers and movers you can truly trust with your belongings, we are just who you need.
3) All the blankets/pads, straps, trolleys, ramps, and trucks we use are professional and genuine top quality removalist equipment designed to protect your belongings and make our job faster and easier.
4) Our staff members are all friendly and smiling throughout each move as we enjoy what we do and are focused on customer service. It always astonishes us to hear how grumpy and rude people have found previous removalists to be. We are not only the most affordable furniture movers in South West, but we are also happy people and we are complimented on this regularly.
5) Unlike most other removalists we include full insurance in the free moving quote that we give you at no extra charge as we believe this is the right thing to do. Very rarely do we ever damage anything but accidents can happen so we ensure that if we damage anything, we fix or replace it at no cost to you. Most insurance only covers the belongings being damaged in transit on the truck but does not include damage whilst loading or unloading. Our insurance covers it all.